Most importantly, we need to protect our clients and team, as well as remain financially viable to make certain all team members are not adversely effected health wise or financially.
At Lara Day Spa we are fortunate that we have always regarded the hygiene of the premises and team to be our highest priority.
We are definitely remaining open for business in our very hygienic premises and would love you to support our little business by seeing you soon for some TLC and respite during these challenging times.
What we do on the regular
- All therapists are well trained on medical hand washing techniques. Hands, forearms and elbows are all included in the washing technique before and after every treatment
- Drying of hands using disposable paper towel
- All our laundry is washed in our Spa between each client
- New linen and towels for every client
- Daily sanitising of bathrooms and public areas
- Daily cleaning of the Spa
What we’re doing in addition
- Hand sanitiser at reception and waiting area
- Hand washing signs of how to effectively wash hands. Soap and water and disposable towel is always best
- Sanitising of door handles, banisters and common areas on a very regular basis
- Sanitising the face cradles and arm rests on our treatment beds in between each client
- Allowing clients to wait outside or in their car for their appointment if that makes them more comfortable
What you can be doing
- If you don’t feel well; coughing, sneezing, flu-like symptoms, please do not come to the clinic.
- Please wash your hands frequently, for 20 seconds with soap.
- Please avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth unless you have just sanitised your hands.
- Please bring a hanky.
- Please cover your nose/mouth when coughing/sneezing – use your hanky, tissue, bent elbow over the fabric.
- Please use hand sanitiser frequently.
Help us stay in business and our team be financially secure and safe
- Please reschedule appointments outside of 24 hours
- If something unexpected does happen please send a friend in your place for an equivalent treatment
- If you are concerned about how fast this is evolving and how it will affect you, remember we have an online booking system where you can book on the day.
- Please adhere to our booking policy & do not cancel right before your appointment. Our reception team are empathetic.
In the extreme event that we are suddenly closed because of a government announcement. All appointment deposits will be fully refunded or kept on your account to reschedule at a later date.