Exfoliation leading up to your waxing appointment can help by removing any dead skin cells in the area to be waxed. Dead skin cells tend to clog hair follicles leading to ingrown hairs. If there is ingrown hairs these will not be removed by the wax.
Growing hair to ½ a cm will allow the hair to be grabbed, so don’t shave for as long as it takes you to get to that desired length if possible.
Wear comfortable clothing to your appointment, disposable G Strings and everything else you need to prepare (if you’re running late to the appointment) are supplied for Intimate waxing.
- asap Clear Skin Body Gel with AHA & BHA
- Bump eRaiser Zesty Antibacterial Wash 250ml
- For Intimate waxing areas use Lycon Pinkini Intimate Wash
- Milano Exfoliating Mitt
- asap Revitalising Body Scrub with AHA
- Pomegranate, Pink Grapefruit, Mango & Guava or Apple & Cranberry Scrubs